View Single Post
Old 2009-09-14, 05:24   Link #5231
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
Hmm, I think your gender reversed self would still have that same feeling, even more so on the genetic level then siblings. I do wonder if Haruhi and Haruki would actually get along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogetsu Shirogane View Post
That all depends on whether or not they can agree who gets to be the one in charge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aebliss View Post
... Great, WO III starts because a pair of twins are both authoritative. ^^;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogetsu Shirogane View Post
Frankly, I'd love to see the two Suzumiyas butting heads... just not up close, as that would be hazardous to my health. Make Kyon record it.
they may have an argument on about the S.O.S brigade's current activities to the point in the altering of reality
& maybe they ended up doing a Pokemon parody, where each of them sumoning their own chosen monsters from another dimension to battle against one-another

Haruki: "i summon Ramiel!!, attack the enemy Ramiel!!"

Haruhi: "i summon Matariel!!, go-go Matariel!!"

while the poor Kyon grabs Kyonko & tries to avoid the multiple Nuke explosions as much as he could do

hey, how about a twist? like Haruhi does ACTUALLY have a (twin?) brother but until one day they both had an argument & ended up (unconciously & unintentionally) wishing each other to vanish from existance,

until Kyon & Kyonko bumped towards against each other, who both will fix da problem later
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote