View Single Post
Old 2012-07-14, 18:06   Link #117
MeroBAKA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeroBAKA View Post
Since we have Madara vs. Kage and soon, Itachi vs. Kabuto, Naruto and Bee vs. Tobi (or maybe not Sasuke will arrive) I really wonder if each of these fights will have a conclusive outcome.
Battles will be now re-shuffled before the conclusions of each one. Madara will certainly join the battle Naruto vs. Tobi.
I wonder how Sasuke will change the battles line-ups. He is still destined to fight Naruto after the frog's predictions.
Since I believe that most likely Tobi has Madara's body, I find that scenario a little too convenient just when Tobi awakens the statue with 9 bijuus. Tobi will transfer into the heretical statue and Madara can get back his body. It is too straightforward :P I remember Tsunade wanted to use Yondaime's technique against Madara, we have yet to see it, if I am not mistaken.

Quote:
I wonder if we will get a flashback on Kabuto's past as well as Orochimaru's and Anko's past. If so, Kabuto could "die" and let his body to Orochimaru's soul??
Well, Orochimaru is back. And now, I wonder if Kishi will use Yamato in the story like he uses Anko and Yamato was placed where he is now just to trigger a new element. Maybe there is a link with the trip of Sasuke and Orochimaru.
Quote:
I wonder if Dan's presence will be the trigger for more backstory on Tsunade.
I did not really understand the spiritualization jutsu, but I guess it will be re-reused.

What will happen to the rest of the army? Will they have a role against Tobi or Madara? Will they still fight the Zetsu?

Last edited by MeroBAKA; 2012-07-15 at 04:46.
MeroBAKA is offline   Reply With Quote