Thread: Da Capo II
View Single Post
Old 2007-10-15, 01:54   Link #294
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
LOL I bet Skyfall is pleased that a tsundere turned up in DCII ;p
Pleased indeed. How can i not be pleased to know there is always something i can rant about if everything else fails to provide such material ?
Granted, Tsundere loli robot is something i have yet to see, but i could have done without one

As for the story itself - i am not surprised to see Koko x Yoshijuki pushed in to the background. I am pretty much expecting that to be the formula for a while - random things keep getting in the way of Koko and Yoshijuki (mainly involving Yoshijuki being pulled away due to X reason), thus denying their relationship the chance to develop, which would eventually lead to "Are we really a couple ?" or such from Koko, which in turn would lead to eventual breakup. No, i don't think Koko has a snowballs chance in hell to 'win' in the end.

I was a tad surprised about the lack of screentime for Otome/Yume though. I was expecting more screentime for at least one of them (and i pretty much expect one of them to end up with Yoshijuki). Likewise, i was expecting more of a reaction from Yume when finding out about Koko and Yoshujuki (Otome seems like the type to bottle things up anyway, so would be unlikely to show anything) ... oh well - will just have to wait till they get past the character introduction episodes and hope they are not as 'meh' overall as the 2nd episode.