View Single Post
Old 2008-03-15, 03:17   Link #2216
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
A noble, but ultimately likely futile effort if the thread truly dose take off it will rapidly accelerate beyond anyone’s ability to effectively predicate or control. A sort of crack fueled "Fan-fic singularity” if you will.
That doesn't mean I can't try. >=D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
*snip*
I thought you were the one warning me about saying no to drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
To address the points raised while I was previewing this post:

I see the Genderswap SOS Brigade to have the goals of meeting aliens/time-travellers/ESPers yadda yadda, but More So, in that it is to spread excitement all over the world through its members.

It's the difference between "Oh wow, aliens do exist, that's so cool!" and "Oh wow, aliens do exist! Hey, Mr. Alien, get over here! You have to meet these people, it's awesome! No, you're not allowed to say no, you have to come! Over here, right now!"

I'm blanking on the proper term for this, but it's kind of like the original SOS Brigade, plus GUTS. Canon Haruhi's passion, turned up to eleven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffendahl View Post
I actually like the whole manliness-thing, whether it works or not.
For some reason, it makes me go somewhat "LOL!!!111!" whenever I really think about it (well, not that extent, of course. Just making a point here ).

Maybe have Kyonko and Itsuko be in the brigade because Haruki wants some test-subjects to know how Mitsuuru's "increased manliness" will work with the general public?
Okay, maybe not...

I suppose it can't be helped. But I still think it's funny.
I think I've got something. The speech Haruki makes to Kyon-chan and the others about the purpose of the brigade will be a legendary rant about the spread of hot blooded guts and passion. Kyon-chan will ask how this applies to her, just as Kyon complained in the original universe. And Haruki will go on to say how such traits should transcend gender and epic stuff like that.

Can we go places with this?

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote