View Single Post
Old 2012-01-14, 20:19   Link #30
Senshigeia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
That's because all of the Flame Hazes are tools created out of vengeance.
It's funny to see how fragile the Flame Hazes really are. And the flock of chickens running everywhere was hilarious!! Poor Sophie trying to hold them down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Its just fun to see that Yuji is smarter than all the flame hazes combine.
Yuji's a genius! It's one of the best character's developments I remember seeing. Him and also Shana: remember her from the first episode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ec1ge View Post
A perfect 10/10

From the beautiful new opening (which reminds me of Hishoku No Sora but 2x more awesomer)
[...]
It was very nice to see in the OP that Yuji was expressing his beliefs, Shana's smile, them holding hands, etc. This felt like a true Shakugan No Shana opening.
Well, musically speaking (I really give my attention to that, since I am a musician), comparing both Serment with Hishoku no Sora it has the same kind of instrumental replies with the same musical instruments, the chorus are really alike, besides being the same singer. I quite enjoy Hishoku no Sora, and in my opinion it represents all SnS series - being the first OP and all.
Serment is very alike, but it is somehow new is some aspects: the rhythm isn't always the same, which somehow breaks the music routine.

In my opinion, a great OP sequence and the images only make it better, despite what some may say. It was really worth watching, great job J. C. Staff! Seeing it brought me butterflies to my stomach, with all Yuji x Shana, Margery x Satou and Pheles x Johan scenes. After all, Shakugan no Shana is about love. I can't get enough of this pics!!

Spoiler for OP pics:

I was expecting less from this episode, I quite enjoyed it. I am just so anxious for more episodes now, I can't wait for them! And Shana is really drawing to an end...

8/10, not because it disappointed me (it most certainly didn't!!) but because last episode has really blown my score, and I am expecting more awesome episodes.

Sig credit to Bila / Avatar credit to SweetHoney

Check out my anime and manga lists!

Last edited by Senshigeia; 2012-01-15 at 12:51.