View Single Post
Old 2012-11-10, 01:11   Link #31138
Joeyscraggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkama View Post
Yes the key was in the fifth room they checked. But it wasn't needed. All Yasu would have to do is use the turn locks and keep the chapel door unlocked until she went inside.

Also I went back and reread the discovery scene and found some interesting things. First Krauss states that he didn't hear anything coming from Kinzo's room. Krauss knows Kinzo is dead but he was trying to keep up the appearance of him being alive so Krauss more likely than not would have lied about this saying he heard Kinzo. Another thing though is in order for Yasu's closed room to work the Parlor has to be the first room checked and interestingly enough Krauss suggests they check the Parlor first.

So I think Krauss is an Accomplice in EP3
Just a question, does the narrative at some point mentions if the chapel could be locked from inside without the key? Because if it does then the Krauss EP3 Accomplice theory will have some solid proof.

Also, chapel was unlocked the whole time till that moment if that theory is true. If I recall correctly EP2 also had the chapel unlocked for the whole Halloween trick to work, right?

Last edited by Joeyscraggy; 2012-11-10 at 01:12. Reason: fixed little mistake
Joeyscraggy is offline   Reply With Quote