Thread: Licensed Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-10, 06:37   Link #120
kyok

I agree with Kaoru, so far the 1st episode was pretty good. Being that I had just finished KnM about a few days earlier and being rather disappointed by it.

KnM had great concept, character, mikos, and yuri theme it seems rather poor in plot, pacing and dialog.. along with the bad mech fighting and random enemies who's backstories aren't explained. People complaining about Yuri and that this series isn't KnM should probably watch better shows with yuri themes like marimite (which is supposedly good). I personality liked Kashimashi as far as yuri is concerned (it's good watch it!).

Kuu is very cute I like her more than Himeko; she isn't so whiny. Maybe I don't remember too well but Kuu just doesn't seem as insecure as Himeko.
Spoiler for episode 1:

The mech fighting is/was better then generic mecha robots as it feels more like close in and/or hand to hand combat. Their mechs or should i say stands/avatars are more like spiritual beings and are extensions of their own limbs.

I also think that Setsuna and Kyoshiro's relationship is like Fate SN in that it's a master - servant setup. This doesn't reflect Kyoshiro's feelings for Setsuna at all and even for Setsuna we don't know if she serves Kyoshiro based on feelings or not either.. (probably though)
kyok is offline   Reply With Quote