View Single Post
Old 2011-09-23, 11:58   Link #14
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
A really, really interesting show. It was just amazing. Interesting to the very end, and they showed everything really well.
The protagonist was interesting, the heroine (Kurisu) was good, and it has been since Death Note since I heard such a good Miyano. Well, can't top it since it still has his annoying random English lines that he does everywhere.

I guess my few complaints are:
-To be honest, Mayushii wasn't very interesting or attractive as a heroine. Machoshii was hilarious though.
-Moeka was really extreme and they never really gave a clear reason for why she was so psychotic. Not that I really care about her character anyways, but just a shame. Voice actor did great job with the rape scene though.
-When they started deleting all of the text messages, what was until then a straight story all of a sudden felt episodic. The first one (Felis) especially felt rushed. The others weren't that bad though.
-The art quality occasionally went Yugioh (Inoue), mainly the face. Wonder if it is because of the character designs...

But anyways, great show and the only show recently that I felt really deserved, needed, and used well 2-cours. The OP didn't beat Chaos;Head, but everything else did.
Glad it didn't turn out like that...

10/10
Agreed, that's main issue with SG becoming a bit predictable for 2-3 episodes.