View Single Post
Old 2011-11-28, 14:41   Link #1205
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
I want to improve the steal skill further to steal equipeded weapons and items, but I am at a point where I want to put points into several things and have a bit of trouble deciding.

At the beginning , i spent my time to sneak & steal people , i joined Thieves guild , the sneak & steal increased faster so i put my points on them. And then when i was done with stealing Whiterun & Riften , i started to kill stuffs then 1H , Bow & Light armor increased so. I'll say that if you play a Thief/Assassin , first it's better to increase sneak & steal(to get stuff & moneys etc....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Oh I didn't know that. I am just getting back into the PC gaming scene, but will always be a console gamer at heart and would prefer to use a controller for this game.
Anyway , the interface was made for console so... , the only thing which make the PC better is the mod. Hope someone come with a new interface for PC.

Quote:
Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
Yes good , after a long battle , i killed one Millenium Dragon & he didn't give me his soul , i was upset...

Quote:
ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)
Finally.

They also need to fix some quest bug like the one in Nightcaller temple , save before the "companion" quest enter the temple. Or you can have the bug where he's already at the end... & then you can't move forward.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote