View Single Post
Old 2008-07-16, 13:39   Link #332
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolific View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. But Omni's blog says that a new series of FMA which will follow the manga plot is likely to be confirmed this year!
That is some good news, the manga series is even better than the anime was; its a real shame for any FMA fan to NOT be following the manga storyline. Frankly i was never sure if it would happen... i mean, ya the manga is awesome and all, but i thought producers would want to avoid the confusion of two separate FMA series that start out the same but go in two completely different directions...

If this news is true though, we may end up bringing the FMA forums out of retirement

As for the latest chapter... things are beginning to move in an expected way, as it seems the leading force behind the attack on central is coming from forgotten ex-military; kinda wondering exactly when they got organized into this. Though i'm having trouble telling exactly who they are... a couple of them seem familiar but i can't say from where... though my first thought was that they were from Ed and Al's home town. Though we know wraith is not out yet, but it will take him a while to climb out of that wreck and get back to central
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote