View Single Post
Old 2010-02-04, 02:02   Link #16
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Sorry for the late reply. I don't hang around in the General forum much after I don't have time for moe tourneys with my afternons being busier than normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash Falls Town
This doesn't happen to have anything to do with the TVTropes article does it? Because I think you've done something similar to this before.
Actually, I've done this before in several threads. I think True Tears is one, though I believe Sola was the earliest. The latter being the time I was so fed up with people perpetuating the myth that childhood friends lose more often in anime that I decided to tabulate a list to prove it.

Only reason why I started a thread for itself is because DragoZERO asked me not to put spoilers in one of the threads (was it Kimi ni Todoke? I don't remember), when two (relatively new?) people challenged my claim that childhood friend wins more often than not. And with me already being trouble with the mods with spoilers...

In any case, thanks for the input. I'd be checking out some of the older shows, but still can't believe I missed Night Wizard, despite me trudging through the mediocrity of that show just to see who he ends up with. XD

And no, you can't pay me to watch Kyou Kara Maouh. Too many episodes, not enough shippy scenes. I've spent too much time around Slashers to see all the *ahem*... anyways lol.

@Chiibi

Thanks for the input as well! You guys are a big help since I can't see every anime to the end.

Now I need to search out more losses... seems like its a bit too one-sided for my tastes, so I have a stinking feeling that I'm missed some stuff (I try hard to remove my shipper glasses, but it ain't 100% successful sadly). And with the additions of the above and 2009, it looks at a glance that its starting to hit 75%.

(Also, anyone who wants to argue some of my 'rulings' please go ahead. I know I've got a couple of PMs that dealt with some shows. Despite me being a hardcore shipper, I still have an open mind you know.

Just try not to PM... I tend to ignore my mailbox even moreso than the general forum lol)

But for now, I'm gonna watch Ladies vs Butlers ep 4. Probably the most refreshing character of this archetype I've seen in recent memory, Tomomi is. <3

Hmm... come to think of it, maybe I should start doing osananajimi highlight of the week/month/season... I'll see if I have time, but with White Knight Chronicles this week and Star Ocean 4 International next week (both for the record I'm only playing because of the childhood friend party member lol), it's gonna be tough. :Heh:

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote