View Single Post
Old 2011-03-16, 22:40   Link #887
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moridin View Post
You are basing your agrument on the assumption that QB can figure out in what ways homura can change the timeloop.
Sorry, i do not remember when, but i know that QB has stated that he can not understand people's actions since he does not understand feelings. Also, it was only QB in T1 that was making the decision to grant her her wish, and he was doing it using assumptions he based on homura's personality from T1.
The only way left would be for him to analyze every single action that is possible during the timeloops and see how they would affect the outcome of the loop, and then repeat that for the infinit amount of starting conditions (i. e. different homuras). Irrelevant of how much processing power QB has, this is impossible.

This means that the opposite must be true; That QB can not calculate the outcome of granting this wish to homura. Therefore it is possible for homuras skill to directly, or inderictly, create timelines that does not favor QB's goal.
Being unable to understand feelings does not mean he is unable to understand actions. Kyubey planned for Kyoko to try turning Oktavia back to Sayaka and fail so that Homura will be left alone on Walpurgis Night with Madoka. Regardless of emotion, Kyubey does have a notion of what is possible and impossible to accomplish.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote