View Single Post
Old 2013-02-05, 08:57   Link #2959
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Would need specific examples, but I figure that it's probably due to the importance of Indonesia to Japan these days. Koreans (even if they are basically invisible), Chinese, Americans, and Europeans are basically stock by now, leaving mostly Southeast Asia as the significant "foreign" element. Among the countries there, the Philippines and Indonesia are the most prominent, and since Indonesia is more "foreign" (obviously Islam among many things), it would be more utilized.

This is just speculation. I would need specific examples for further analysis.
I think that specific examples would be hard to get, because the data collectors know they would be added to the production line as raw material for breaking the focus of these workers.

And any feedback given within the company is treated as a corporate secret and not known to the public. It takes years (for me, around 2-5, 3 of which is before my conscription) of working at random companies periodically to see the trend from the bottom.

And that includes being kicked around, arguing with saints and gods (deadly mistake), and backing them when the clueless supervisor makes a visit and tries to fingerbang his subordinates.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote