View Single Post
Old 2003-12-12, 13:14   Link #26
ShadowClone
Genin Featherweight

Send a message via ICQ to ShadowClone Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowClone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeskills
He's got his illusionary shadow clone style down pretty well, and he sometimes copies stuff he sees from Kakashi and Sasuke. Maybe he start to mimic Jiraiya a little more.
If you're talking about Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, there's nothing "illusionary" about that, since it creates actual bodies, with the chakra distributed equally within each. Kage Bunshin is NINJUTSU. The normal, "illusionary" Bunshin no Jutsu is GENJUTSU.

As for the topic, remember that Jiraiya said that because of Naruto's virtually infinite stamina (because of the Kyubi), he should concentrate on POWER more than on CONTROL of his chakra. Naruto should focus on releasing as much chakra as possible, disregarding any waste (which in his Naruto's case is a LOT), in order to have strong and powerful techniques. This was Jiraiya's training for the Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning).

Later on, Jiraiya "shifts" into the CONTROL aspect of things by teaching Naruto a new technique (which I will not mention because most of you know it already).

As for your concern as to whether Naruto will learn more jutsus and such, let me post one of my replies in the other forums:

It's not how many jutsus you KNOW, but how much ASS you can WHOOP with the ones you DO know!!
ShadowClone is offline   Reply With Quote