View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 19:07   Link #93
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
If you read my post i didn't complain about the mad scientist stuff, i complained about sage mode.
And if you read your posts you'd recall you were still complaining about his rise in power before you even knew about his sage-mode, in last chapter's thread :/

Quote:
So now Kabuto can succeed in everyhing where Orochimaru failed?
Again, its called building on past accomplishments, something you mentioned 2 posts ago. Most students in the world aren't anywhere near as talented as people like Einstein, yet many have a greater understanding of physics, and relativity than he ever did because they get to stand on the shoulders of the giants before them, and see further. In this case, Oro did a siginficant amount of work, yet didn't really get to enjoy the fruit of his labors.

I guess you also have a problem with Naruto surpassing Jiraiya and Minato? Because quite frankly, if Kabuto reaching this level is supposed to be hard to believe in light of what we've been seeing, I don't know what to say about what Naruto has been able to do. Talk about contrived... And by the way, Kabuto still didn't succeed everywhere Orochimaru failed: He still didn't attain the sharingan, and I don't believe him to be anywhere close to knowing, let alone mastering all the jutsu in the world, nor understanding the metaphysical essence of the universe.

Quote:
I found about 5-6 right on the first page, didn't count all on the next pages. But maybe we are reading a different thread
Thats utter BS, theres probably not even 5 in this entire thread of 93 comments. I guess you're counting people not liking the appearance of his snake sage-mode; which is not the same thing as complaining about the plausibility of him managing to become this strong.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote