View Single Post
Old 2012-04-26, 06:19   Link #158
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Poor Andy... To think he'd mess up in the most crucial moment. Mix will forgive him anyway. Definitely my favorite pairing for this show.
A little generic but very efficient and heartwarming.
I would like to see more of those 2 together or not as well as more of Molloy and more of Sazanka .

So next week, at least some bit on Zessica and her fixing her identity crisis and getting rid of that awkward dress hopefully.
Stay yourself, girl.

I would like her to GTFO of the romance subplot while still being relevant.
Is it asking for too much ???

My theory about the original Aquarion being removed from Vega provoking its collapse is apparently wrong, since good guy Fudou wants to dig it up.

And what the fuck Izumo plans to do with the Eve. Because the deal is not only about Altea's gender disparity problem but also about preventing the planet from collapsing. Does any girl able to survive the trip really be the one who'll save them all ?

Cannot wait for Izumo kicking ass and maybe bringing a least one victory on the antagonists side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged_Memories View Post
Not sure...haven't bothered with re-watching ep 16 to find out...Just had some raging from two people on Random Curiosity blog about how Amata and Mikono don't have mutual feelings and blah blah because they were pretty much focusing (rather narrow) on their relationship recently (after the Kagura got shot episode lol forgot the number)...but they only haven't been interactive with each other (two episodes) because of what Mikono had done and because their minds have been on some other stuff...and I retorted that even though things are like this they still have mutual feelings for one another but then apparently I am wrong and ep 16 told us that Amata and Mikono don't have mutual feelings (so why then does Jealousy flash for Mikono)...gahhh meh
Episode 16 says nothing new on Amata and Mikono's relationship.

It just confirms they aren't in a mutual love relationship (yet?) that can make the Aqauarion go berserk. Something that Zessica notices. We already know that.