View Single Post
Old 2004-05-18, 19:54   Link #50
Naruto714
Kinjutsu Master

Send a message via AIM to Naruto714 Send a message via MSN to Naruto714 Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto714
Don't be such an ass about it all I ment is Kabuto is not a fighter while he can fight he is basically a strong medic that can use his medic abilities for fighting while Kakashi has the Sharigan, over 1,000 jutsu the chidori [That sure beats Kabuto's medical scapel attack] and many other things.

Also he ran away because he didn't want Kakshi to copy his jutsu and use them, so why would it be different in a later fight is he gonna poke Kakashi in the eye first I don't think so

Kabuto and Tsunde are different yes they are both medics but Sasuke and Itachi both are Uchiha but look at the difference in there strength

Kakashi=Made for fighting
Kabuto=Medic that can fight

Remember Naruto beat Kabuto and bet right now he can't beat Kakashi, or shoud I make a thread saying since Kakashi and Kabuto are equal and Naruto beat Kabuto can he beat Kakashi NO HE CAN'T

Orochimaru said he is AT BEST at Kakashi's LEVEL not the same as him

ALSO

Dalavita: About your Konohomaru and Oro thing

Oro=One of the lengerndary 3
Konohomaru=A snot nose kid

Come on be realistic and take the contact of the thing

Kono was being chased by her and said that to Naruto to be funny while Oro was serious saying don't think you can overthrow me
Naruto714 is offline   Reply With Quote