View Single Post
Old 2013-08-28, 16:17   Link #4170
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Hyl went out of his way to provide you with psp galge titles, all of them in my book are high profile and high quality in both art and story. Seriously though, there are TONS more galge in psp, which in turn automatically turns it all ages. Actually the reason I bought a PSP in the first place was to play these, which often have additional contents the PC versions don't have, even though the H-scenes were removed.

What you can't do is make most nukige all-ages, but then what kind of depth do you really expect from most nukige really?
I appreciate what he/she did but you know sometimes a company can try to be funny and anyhow sub the scenes out. I trust the parent company but not those western companies.

You know what happened to Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete. Those western companies sometimes know nuts how to change an eroge into something non-eroge.

An example I point out is EF. My friend said the Eng translations by MangaGamer were good but I find them mediocre....much much more worse than the original.

I don't read any nukige and I know it's impossible to convert it to all age. Besides all nukige have shit stories(I don't even bother to read them while tracking monthly eroge releases).