Thread: Licensed Busō Shinki (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-09, 01:48   Link #234
Arctic_Kitsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogon_bat View Post
I have only seen these anime, where I do not remember hearing the word "charging" even once, maybe their batteries can go on for a year (the dream of any laptop user)? Because otherwise they would have to steal energy from somewhere O_o;
1) Charging on their cradles (look for episode 2 with Hina looking at the moon).
2) Sleep-mode (Look for the Okinawa trip with Shinkis going into "Sleep mode". Even the first episode had Shinkis in sleep mode within the moving box."
3) Zelnograd assisting Ann, Hina, Aines, and Lene during their trip to Okinawa. I'm betting she gave them supplies to charge, even a cradle at Zelno's outpost.
4) Episode 06 - The trip back had the Shinkis struggling to go into sleep-mode during and after take-off.

As for Ach, Yda, Maochao, and Howling? Community charging center I'd bet. If Zelno could assist the 4 girls then they would help Ach and Yda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
It got its merits for intertwining from a lighthearted mood to a dramatic tension once the girls were lsot out there in the woods amidst the night and having lost as well their spare batteries; the wolves wouldn't have been pushovers for the girls running in safe energy mode, but thanks to that commando Shinki they were saved.
Zelnograd - Type Firearm

------------

Edit:

-> Episode 06 rambling
Spoiler:

Fubuki and folklore tales for episode episode 07! Can't wait. Looks all Halloween! Should of been on Halloween but eh, still good...Only a few days off making it good for post-Halloween.

Last edited by Arctic_Kitsune; 2012-11-09 at 02:01.
Arctic_Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote