View Single Post
Old 2004-11-05, 01:06   Link #70
Zetrio
The Knight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
i commented on this in one of my other posts, but i'll ask again. how is it that sasuke is whiney like all of you hateful bastards say? he keeps to himself with just about everything, which is exactly the opposite of whining. again, like i said before, it's just a silly, made up reason to dislike him which probably shadows your real reasons. everyone is entitled to their opinion, but i've never seen more people hate a character in a story for ways he doesn't even act. he's definitely been cocky a few times, but those were times when it was justified(him and naruto's rivalry, confronting the sand ninjas; i mean, who wouldn't be cocky if you were kicking the shit out of someone who threatened to kill you during the exam?), but the same people that hate him for being cocky, overlook just how arrogant naruto is.
Yes i agree. As a matter of fact, i like all the characters in Naruto because all of them are so unique in their own way. OMG that is why i think this anime owns all others. Of course, the storyline, fighting, logic in the anime is also very good.

The only anime which i can think of which is just as good is Initial D but it is of a totally different genre.
Zetrio is offline   Reply With Quote