View Single Post
Old 2012-03-19, 18:22   Link #2964
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Wasn't the point of this episode that destiny's etc can be overcome and you don't need to be bound by them hence the whole reincarnation business isn't proof of who anyone will end up with?
Who said that? I didn't get that out of this episode, since the series is based on "lovers" that are inexplicably bound by the red string of fate. So much they reincarnate every 12,000. It wouldn't make sense, bring it up in EVOL.

Besides you don't "overcome" you destiny. You can change it. You can even"make it" but you can't overcome it because it wouldn't be "destiny"

Do you mind if I ask you a question? I am correct in assuming you're an AmaKo Shipper right?

Do you think MikonoXAmata will be together whether or not he is the reincarnation?

because you believe they're Apollon and Sylvie and Kagura is a clone?

I am just curious, because I notice that "destined to be together" is always used negatively when it's Kagura's destiny. When it is being said that it's Amata's destiny to be with Mikono it's like *Cheshire Cat Grin* " ...Destiny. Haha destiny! hah! yeah! my boy HAS DESTINY on his side " *- turns and gives hi-fives to other shipmates. .. * It's cool.... just making an observation

The OS, and OVA's main theme was destined lovers who reunite every 12000 years and their love can destroy the world or save it and so far, Evol has played it straight....just like the other ones.
[QUOTE=Tenchi Hou Take;4060705
Doesn't that fly in the face of most of Kagura's hints anyway?[/QUOTE]

No it doesn't. Because ....
  1. Kagura emerged from water and was bathed in sunlight as did every other reincarnation of Apollo,
  2. He's a wolf
  3. They put emphasis on Apollo's declaration at the end of the OS " I will never forget your scent" ...Something that Amata has never ever mentioned.
  4. Kagura got a love love love love power-up with a power increase and used a move like Apollo. How come that is not as important as "Mugen Punch"?
  5. He brought out a huge pair of flaming wings, on his back no less...and he wasn't even in Aquarion
  6. He had a memory of himself with Sylvie. Something Amata hasn't done
  7. Caynne saw them getting married
  8. Mikono said she felt like she knew Kagura same as Amata
  9. She has been shown to have a connection to him. Something she hasn't done with Amata

I should be asking you that. Doesn't it "fly in the face of most of Amata's hints anyway?"

It does not make sense that Amata didn't awaken the Legendary Aquarion, because he wanted to protect Mikono. When he released the false Aquarion to protect Mikono so I doubt that he lacked the desire to protect her and if that's all Mykage needed to do to make Amata awaken Aquarion. He doesn't need Kagura to threaten Mikono. Doesn't make sense to me.....
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote