View Single Post
Old 2011-10-17, 05:39   Link #1
smrkec

In need of some light Novel titles

I started an of job where I have to use a bus to get there and back home and this takes a lot of time. I feel it is a waste to just stare at the same things over and over again so I chose to read novels from here. I finished with Zero no Tsukaima with summaries provided from serenade beta (thank you man) and now I don't know for what I should go next. I would hate it if I would spend hours reading something that in the end I would not like and that is why I’m asking you guys for your suggestions.

What I basically like is a good story like from Code Geass or Death Note It can have some action like Samurai Chlampoo but stuff like Bleach or One Piece are not my taste especially if it has no end in sight. I do also like nice stuff as Clannad but those are rarely good. Of course ecchi is kinda a must have from time to time or it just isn't fun. I had a lot of fun and still have with KissxSis and To love Ru darkness. Hack if something similar to those two I would like it as well. Easy read that puts a smile to your face in this time and age is always welcoming.

So if you can help me out here and maybe give me some titles that come from the top of your mind and have left a lasting impression I would really appreciate it.

Anyway thank you for your time.