View Single Post
Old 2009-03-31, 19:01   Link #594
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC View Post
R2 Sound Variety 18 was pretty much just total crack, but Villetta/Jeremiah/Ougi love triangle song + Tianzi's song were awesome. I loved Tianzi's, especially when she sings "wo ai ni~". Villetta + Orange > Villetta + Ougi. Anyone have the lyrics or other information from this release? (Japanese is fine)

You can find the translation for the love triangle song [here].
VillettaXOrange is crap XD. She turns him down

Anyway, here the others infos about the SV18.

Translation by Natsuki Hyuga, so give + rep to Nat-chan, no to me. She just gave me the infos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga
至高のキャラクターソング…
※「天子的憲法四条」歌:天子〔松元環季〕 作詩:黒石ひとみ 作曲・編曲:中野定博
※「ロンリーロード 玉城!」歌:玉城内務省掃拭賛助官 黄金兄弟岩石回転楽団
(田中一成 っていうか道頓堀ダイバーズ) 作詩:谷口悟朗 作曲:田中一成 編曲:WACHA
※「ままならぬ愛のトリアージュ」歌:ヴィレッタ&扇&ジェレミア
(渡辺明乃&真殿光昭&成田剣) 作詩:桑原永江 作曲・編曲:中川幸太郎  ムード歌謡です !!
●「シャルル・ジ・ブリタニアの人生相談」   出演 シャルル(皇帝):若本規夫
●パロディショートドラマ「土の味 R18」  出演:扇(真殿光昭)、玉城(田中一成) 脚本:谷口悟朗
●キャスト居酒屋座談会
玉城の店に集ったメンバーたちによるコードギアス座談会。みなさんお酒もはいっていい気分。
果たしてその内容はいかに…。説明できません…。

From Top to bottom (* is character song, ^ is short drama CD):

* Emperor-like constitution... (Not sure about this part-more like I have yet to encounter kanji like this. Although I'm sure one of them is "four" and the otehr... I have yet to know

* Lonely Road Tamaki!

* Triage of Love Beyond Control

^ Charles Vi Brittania (or whatever they spell his name )'s Counseling Service. In Nat's word: CRACK

^ Parody Short Drama 「土の味 R18」 <- Part that I'm not sure of. R18 is easy enough (), but I guess the kanjis part are a name of a person? Because if not it becomes "Taste of Earth". But yeah, this track is the R18 track one, with conversation between Ougi and Tamaki. Haven't decided to hear it at the moment-all non yaoi R-18 would have to wait first

^ Cast's Bar Symposium (or Table Talk/Discussion for easier understanding). Paraphrasing the details: The casts goes to drink in Tamaki's bar. Of course, bar would mean drunk scenario happening. And it does happen
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote