Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-04, 11:55   Link #2358
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Hm.. So I popped in here to make a somewhat inane comment..

So I've never watched this anime. I read the synopsis and overview from Wikipedia. I'm turned off by the body-swapping concept and turned off by teen drama/angst aspects. Maybe I'm too jaded.

That said .. part of me wants to watch this and give it a chance anyway.. and the reason why? This is kind of dumb and shallow of me, but I keep seeing the character art for this and after looking at screenshots and some summaries .. I'm strangely drawn to Himeko's character design! .. Those side-swept bangs, that wry grin, the sense of a "spunky" attitude .. is this love (of an anime character) at first sight?
I know how you feel. There's some shows I started watching pretty much just because of attractive character designs.

And I must say that while none of those shows were amongst my all-time favorites, I did go on to at least like all of them.

I'd encourage you to give Kokoro Connect a try. Himeko does kind of have a spunky attitude, imo, so she'll probably make this show work for you if nobody/nothing else does.