View Single Post
Old 2010-07-13, 18:03   Link #13789
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafsnail View Post
Jan-Poo's main point was that, if Shkannon doesn't exist, the explanation needs to be even better :/.

Basically, what we're getting at is "The explanation for any solution needs to be damn good".
Yes that was one of my point, but I'm glad that Renall understand that I don't think shkanon is true because I particularly like the idea or because it totally satisfies me as a solution.

To be blunt I also would like and ending were Jessica and Kanon, George and Shannon, Battler and Beatrice are all happy. But it's been said already that such a thing can only happen in the golden land.

I don't really want the story to take a magical turn, so I'd rather have a good bitter ending than an half-assed happy ending. Actually some of the best stories I've seen had very sad endings. The very fact that you wish for a story to end in a good way is the reason why sad endings can be so wonderful.

So no, I don't want Jessica to realize that she's been loving an illusion, and so goes for George and Battler, but if it's handled well, that will become a great ending.

Just think of EP6, who would ever wish for Shannon and Kanon to turn against each other and fight to the death? But that's precisely why it was an outstanding scene.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote