View Single Post
Old 2010-07-20, 18:30   Link #993
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Actually, the sound drama you must be thinking of is when Lelouch came to Ashford and Milly teased him for being a pervert when he asked if he could go into the girls dorm - of course it was for Nunnally, but Ashford wasn't accustomed for wheelchairs. So on and etcetera. Je. I think that's the one, Roloko?

I shamelessly ship all sorts of bizarre stuff. I won't be naming it here because I know shipping is obviously srs bznz around here.
yeah I think that was the one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78
Not to mention Milly figuring out that Lelouch was Zero the entire time. I would have loved to have seen Lelouch's reaction towards Milly finally figuring out Lelouch's weakness and using it to her advantage. Would he have geassed her, as he did with Shirley, to protect his secret identity as Zero? Or would he trust Milly to keep his secret safe? This was the plot angle that I had wanted to see in Code Geass R2. But the attention was mainly focused on Shirley, regarding his time at Ashford Academy.
I would have liked to see that too it would have been way more interesting to see how it would played out she probably would have kept his secret safe most likely without being geassed then again thats just a hunch. Instead we got the boring normal generic stuff with Shirley

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote