Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-12-14, 09:52   Link #18516
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
*hasn't read translation yet*

To me, it looks more like Moka left to protect the others from harm than anything else, not because she had no feelings toward Tsukune and the others. She did something very similar before during the mirror arc (remember that mirror that revealed one's true form when you looked at it?) by using the mirror so that Tsukune wouldn't have to get involved anymore. It's the same idea in this chapter except on a grander scale of things. Tsukune doesn't like it and that's why he's gonna chase after her despite everything.
I know, I'm venting a bit at the very cliche plot point here. She did give up really quickly, though, without even attempting a fight. Again, I just see this whole thing as a way to stall the series.

After the flashback arc, I just wanted my two leads back in action and as soon as it happens, they get split up again. Feels like it's never going to end and frankly, I don't feel like waiting another year or more for this to finish, especially after already being at it for about a year.

Reminds me of the horrible past arc in Kurohime that completely ruined the manga for me.