Thread: Gfx μου
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-30, 02:37   Link #73
Mittwoch
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Mittwoch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post

I really like this one, the colours are lovely and the render's nicely blended. I think it could benefit by being a bit more focused but it's still great the way it is! I love your work

Edit: Is this Sherlock?

Hey, Halad, I'm really glad that you like my work , and yes, I had the feeling something was a bit off with that siggie, but couldn't tell why. Do you think that managing the light in it a bit it could help?

Yes, that's Sherlock, it's a request I got.

If you like that siggie above so much I can make it AS safe and if you want to you can wear it. I've been wanting to make a few gifts for a while now. Kyuu

/gives cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Maybe little bit, but it's also the fact that some work is better than others! That second work you have right there says to me that you haven't lost your touch at all This version also looks better!

Ah I see I was focusing more towards the left and the pattern of the brushes look like c4ds I've seen before xD

Thanks for the cookies! Yum
Rennir-chan, ihim, it's a skull brush in different sizes and two bloody hands , glad you think it looks better, I tried to blend it a bit more and I realised I don't have any good brushes , lost them when I changed computers.

/gives a lemon muffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
That is some amazing manipulation, did you also take the picture for this work?
Really unique and colour signatures
Hullo there Ak3mi, welcome to my thread and thank you very much. I didn not take the picture, it's a stock I was lucky to find on dA. I also made an update version on the Autumn Photomanipulation.

/gives mini chocolate Toblerone

I was thinking of trying to make a draft for the spring banner, since I hadn't much luck with the winter one :-s. I'll make an update later.