View Single Post
Old 2009-05-29, 02:45   Link #461
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
mm, if I remember correctly, Jeremiah's cyborg form was based on research on the Code, right? Geass immunity, the ability to interface with orange ball mecha (damnit, I keep forgetting its name. Sutherland Sieg?), etc. Iunno, the point of 'cyborg-ifying' Shirley wouldn't have been to give her powers, though, just to keep her alive, so there's no reason they'd have to go all the way or anything. I think even just an immunity to geass (i.e. Code bearers, minus the immortality) would have made Shirley pretty badass (specially given all Geass had done to her! I remember from the old romance threads someone once pointed out that Shirley's the only one to have been hit by all of them, wasn't she? Mao, Lelouch, Charles, Rolo. Actually wait, Lelouch got all of them too; only Shirley got anti-Geassed too, though.).
Yes, Jeremiah's transformation was based off of the data gleaned from C.C. in Clovis' Code R project. The first mech was called the Siegfried; the salvaged form was the Sutherland Sieg. And since the Geass Canceler is a Geass in its own right, that means she is the only one to taste all of them, with Lelouch just behind due to not having been nailed with the Geass Canceler.