Old 2009-08-09, 20:03   Link #257
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaghyn16 View Post
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...title=Database

(Sorry Neo-Sam, couldn't wait any longer ^_^)

Sorry for picking up on this topic at such a late stage, but I assume that this has become obsolete?

While it seems a shame that an internal database for Japanese light Novel could not be established under Baka-Tsuki sovereignty, on the other hand it would far more wiser to have an entirely separate entity that would be able to provide an unbiased and self reliant infrastructure that can serve the light novel community as a whole.

To which i was referring to db.lightnovel.org

It looks clean and well structure, very admirable. congratulations on it, perhaps it would be better if Baka-Tsuki transfers all its teasers to it?

I rather have then transported to a organisation that can do a better job in promoting these rarely known novels then what we can currently provide.

As long as db.lightnovel.org maintain the "Switzerland" diplomacy within the light novel fan translation scene, Baka-Tsuki will always extend the hand of friendship.

But on the other hand if you dare....

*jealously guard the 80%+ of LN Fan Translation market share/throw arms over the RISK map/scatter pieces everywhere*

muwahahaha....!!!

*nervously watches out for the Big Boss/does a Z.N.T villain impression/sweeps out the thread with his mounted bodyguards*