View Single Post
Old 2004-09-11, 10:42   Link #16
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka
Seriously,don't you think it's a bit stupid to argue over this Thread?First of all,it'd be off topic,because the title of this thread is question on your perception of if the Anime/Manga is better.It's like saying that the opposition has to like the color you like because you do.
Regarding the awe factor,it's just a reasoning for you to think that the Anime is better,we don't have to know that.
(*To future posters on this thread:Stop arguing over which is better!Because it's all a matter of perception!*)

I voted Manga
Arguing is fun! It's a VS thread to begin with as the thread title indicates. In a VS thread people tends to defend their liking. One way to do so is to reason it out. I am a anime-only watcher, so I can relate to what Skillosopher is saying. I can also relate to manga readers although I don't read the manga for Naruto. Reading is all about visualizing by using one's imagination. Unlike the animated motion, imagination doesn't have any sort of boundary. As a result the manga readers tend to get disappointed when it's counterpart, the anime, can't match the imagination (impossible). I read Robert Ludlum's three Bourne-series and saw the first two in theaters that were made into motion pictures. The amount of details that were omitted in the movies was ridiculous, still, both of the movies were actually very good. By the way, the third installment of the bourne series, The Bourne Ultimatum, is the best of the three books.

Back on topic. Just saying "I voted manga" or "I voted anime" would make this thread another dull one. Everyone should just come out screaming and state their reason behind why "manga is better" or "anime is better". I voted anime and I don't need to scream out my reasons because Skillosopher did it for me.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote