View Single Post
Old 2013-02-28, 06:20   Link #2610
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansker View Post
Well, at least we know Olive was born without arms now. That or she lose them at a young age since the raws of chapter 46 have her as a kid without arms.

That actually bothers me. It was say that the Saint Kaiser modify their bodies to be perfect killing machines and the pick of weapon so, how is that Olive lost her arms? I mean you can't say she did it just to put on the ones from Jeremiah, because that will be stupid. With that logic she might as well become a full robot.
Yeah, I'm wondering about that potential plothole as well. There's a few explanations I can come up with (she lost them in the war/an accident, she was just a key to move the Cradle so she didn't need them, someone screwed up in the gene lab), but they're all speculative at best for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansker View Post
Then again nobody in ViVid seems to have too much common sense anymore. We have a bunch of kids cheering up when they seem to be going to a trip at the Infinite Library. Do these girls know the meaning of fun beyond hitting each other? I mean we never see them having just normal fun, is always studying, training or just beating each other in to half nakedness. Which is really disturbing when most of them are 10.
Well, for one going to a library means they'll be having fun not hitting eachother, so I don't see how the two complaints link.

Second, when martial arts are your hobby (which, by the way, can start as early as five. I myself started at seven.), then yes, hitting eachother is going to sound like a fun passtime.

And third, did you completely forget the vacation at Lutecia's and the playing in the water?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote