View Single Post
Old 2006-04-08, 19:41   Link #674
hooliganj
Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
Well, I'm an hardcore fan of Hime-chan no Ribon ^^ , and honestly it doesn't sound like the anime descripted there. Of course first obstacle being the two cats. No cats in there but just Pokota. Second, Hime Chan no Ribon was created in 1992, so it's difficult that it aired that same year (supposing outside Japan). Third, for the life of me, I don't remember Hime-chan never transforming on her mother. She turned maybe on all the other family members (the 2 sisters for sure, the father I'm in doubt), but not her mother. Fourth: Hime-chan didn't use a little mirror to transform, she just needed anything reflecting her image. ^^

As for the anime requested, I can't recall at the moment, there are so many Mahou Shoujo around. Sure the transform into another people is less usual. Wondering..

A physical description (basically the hair colour) if you're able, would probably help
Well, there was Creamy Mami, who also transformed with the aid of a compact, and has two cats. But she only turns into an older version of herself - there were no alternatative forms.

Some digging also turns up Himitsu no Akko-chan, who used her compact to turn into different people, but she only had one cat. That series was from 1965, but was remade in 1988.
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote