View Single Post
Old 2010-09-25, 00:36   Link #685
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
I was referring to what he posted regarding STDs that could be treated, which was inappropriate no matter which way you look at it.

Again timing, not everyone can think logically when they are in an emotional situation. And if they were just kissing then why bother to pan up to the sky?
Whether it was inappropriate or misinformed, I'm sure it doesn't merit using the word "stupid," there are many other words that could have been used which is why I'm hoping we can keep this on a respectful level. I understand very well how these discussions can get and sometimes it is frustrating but we're all good people here

I'm a male and putting myself in Alto's position while taking his personality into account, I just don't see him as a someone that would sleep with someone sick and dying. Sheryl also just moments before woke up from feinting. That really isn't the time for something like that.

The panning is used to describe how feelings can travel across time and space. I believe Kawamori mentioned it in an episode comment. Ranka who can feel fold waves was probably connected to Sheryl somehow and could probably feel what she was feeling. Happiness yet the feeling of an aching heart.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"