Thread: Licensed Cross game
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-25, 20:18   Link #2489
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
I would beg to disagree here, given that the baseball is almost like the afterthought of the series, given the quantity of episodes that is dedicated to actual baseball matches compared to that which is dedicated to character development.
to me the baseball plot or rather the goal to koshien is more poignant than the romance which I still believed as a support or an afterthought, it is probably my fault for using baseball as an over arcing term trying to encompass the entire development of cross game as a single plot but yes you are correct in saying it is more about that interpersonal relationship which is what I was aiming for using the koshien path to weave a story. Depends on what people consider the main dish here. A team competitive strives to koshien and their character growths are all part of the same plot. The romance is secondary or minor there is no denying there.

@Guardian Enzo

The spoiler in regards to The Rumblefish post is rather minute and at best only hints at nothing more than whats already shown in the series. It just sounded serious with the warning.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote