View Single Post
Old 2012-01-12, 15:04   Link #17724
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

"Uwah~ It's hot..."

The air conditioner just had to break down now of all days - during the peak of summer. So much for relaxing peaceably at home...

Even the electric fans, while they were doing their job to the best of their ability, even they weren't enough to aleviate the heat substantially.

And here lay Orimura Ichika, clad in just his boxers, a half filled glass of water with ice cubes.

"Why did did the AC have to break today..."

"That's my line," replied an equally fed up voice from the kitchen entryway. "Hnn, now this would make a nice blackmail photo. My little brother, lying around in just his boxers."

"I'm too hot to even care about that, Chifuyu-nee," Ichika regarded the elder Orimura standing at the kitchen entrance. After taking a quick look, he averted his eyes himself. "What you got on is much more scandalous anyway."

"Do that and die," Chifuyu sighed, that actually came out more like a growl, holding her glass of ice water to her head. A wife beater tied and knotted just below her breasts and cutoff jean shorts.

For the ten-thousandth time, Ichika cursed the fact that the woman standing at the door was his elder sister. Didn't she know that she was torturing his young adolescent male brain, among other things, with that getup? "What do you want Chifuyu-nee? You already got water..."

"If this keeps up, I'm going to go over to Yamada's place. I know she's got AC at least..." Several beads of sweat distractingly flowed down her smooth chest and disappeared beneath her shirt...

"Well, that's wonderful for you, but where am I going to go?"

"What, you can't go to Shinanomo's place? I thought they got a pond or something..."

"That's for the shrine's use! I can't go swimming in there! I'd also get attacked by I don't know how many shrine maidens..."

Chifuyu actually chuckled at that. "Fine, you can come, Ichika. I'll let her know."

"It won't be a problem?"

Even with her back turned, Ichika could hear the smirk in his sister's voice. "Knowing her, she'd be positively on cloud nine."

"As long as she's not dressed like you are right now, I should be fine."

"Ooh?"

Ichika gulped. That form of 'Ooh,' was usually the harbringer of some blunt force trauma...but...

"Are you saying you're fine with me being dressed like this now?" Ichika had no idea how she did it, it wasn't even a pose! Just a small tilt to the side, her head leaning against the wall, her left hand resting across her bare stomach...

He quickly turned away with a huff.

Chifuyu's mocking chuckles only served to infuriate him even more.

~*~

...still not quite there in regards to Chifuyu's 'voice' yet...needs more work...