View Single Post
Old 2008-09-28, 23:29   Link #7471
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega4000 View Post
I know that I don't post so much in this forum and sometimes I was a jerk with some persons in the kallen topic, well doesn't matter.
I was reading and reading the whole posts things and I wanted to know, wha actually really happen in the lancelot albion vs gullen seiten fight? I have seen the episode at least 2 times and that part like 7 times, and reading a lot of post.
Some people say that kallen won, but I don't think so because all was part of the plan, but still I want to hear the opinion from a person with a lot of basis and not just fanboysm, so could some one tell me if I'm wrong with my point of view from this battle? please, I really want to know.

plus: have anyone notice that albion didn't use his feather beams?
The battle ended in a draw with both mechs disabled and Kallen falling toward her death while Suzaku's mech fizzled and exploded. But Gino came along and saved Kallen from dying. However, it was later revealed that this was all part of the plan to fake Suzaku's death, so either he let her get the last shot on him or the explosion was something he triggered himself rather than something Kallen's stab caused (or both).
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote