View Single Post
Old 2013-03-27, 10:09   Link #2737
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
It feels good that Kubo is finally taking some time to tie up some of the loose strings that have been left unanswered for literally hundreds of chapters.

Everything pretty much falls into place now. Ichigo's hollow and quincy origins, Aizen's involvement and his interest in Ichigo himself, the quincy is also being tied in very well into the story. If Kubo had included more chapters like these over the years Bleach would have easily been my favorite manga of all time.

Now the next thing I'm wondering about is the relation between the Ishida family and these new quincy guys. Do they know about each other? Kirge apparently knew about Ishida, and Ishida did NOT want to join Ichigo and his friends to Hueco Mundo, as if he knew what he would be facing down there, but what I’m most interested to know is whether Ishida will side with the quincy or the shinigami when the time comes, his hatred for shinigami has been made pretty clear throughout the series, even if Ichigo is an exception (and Ichigo isn't exactly fond of Soul Society himself).

Feels amazing that Kubo has actually managed to make me care about this arc again.