View Single Post
Old 2006-08-13, 23:03   Link #105
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u
That rock slide could of been the same if not a similar situation to Lee's. Where not even Tsunade felt that she could do much to help. The medical ninjas detected right away that there was nothing they could do for Lee, so maybe Rin knew that there was nothing she could do for Obito. Plus as already stated this was a war, and they were in the middle of a battle at the time. At most all she could do is emergency treaty, so anything else was futile.
Tsunade said it was a 50/50 Chance, and it was a choice decision, Lee was not going to die if he did not took the Surgery, Now the question is, If Lee could had die because of his Handicap, Would Tsuande had Hesitated to Operate?

Once Again Is not my position to talk about what Could have been done, what Could not be done, And what was tough about it, Im merely commenting on how I found Ironic(Or/and Funny) that An Open Heart Surgeon can transplant a Heart, but can't tell that Smoking can cause Heart Failures.

Adn precisley been at war, Rin should had supposse to be prepared to do this type of Treaties, but that another story which I could care less about.