View Single Post
Old 2011-10-06, 22:03   Link #1306
windziko

Not sure if it has been speculated here yet, but does anyone besides me think that Itsuki may still be alive and might even show up in the upcoming Blood-C movie?

The thing is, everyone from the main cast has died at least once before the whole experiment was revealed to Saya, except for Fumito, Tsutsutori, and Itsuki. (Since Fumito was behind all the attacks from the furukimono, I'll exclude him.)

Then when episode 12 happens, Tokizane is the first to die permanently when it is revealed that Fumito had given him a fake talisman after his first death when he defected to Tsutsutori's group. The same case with the twins, Nono and Nene.

Then Tsutsutori dies for the first time, but let's assumed that it is a permanent death since Fumito surmised that she would defect from the very beginning, thus she had a fake talisman to begin with.

As for Yuuka, she died once and is still sided with Fumito, but it wasn't revealed whether her current (2nd) talisman is real or fake since she is the only person from the main cast to survive the finale aside from Fumito. Not as important right now, but it might be crucial in the upcoming movie.

Finally, there's Itsuki, who has yet to die before episode 12. He hasn't defected to Tsutsutori's group, but his first death was from trying to protect Saya from bullets. However, assuming that he is still holding on to the same talisman he had from the beginning as part of the main cast, there isn't any proof on whether his current talisman was real or fake, and thus, whether he still has a chance of being alive.

...Unless I missed a part where they said the talisman only works on attacks from furukimono, then everything I speculated is entirely wrong. Did they ever mention if this part is a known fact? (There's way too many pages for me to skim through. )
windziko is offline   Reply With Quote