View Single Post
Old 2011-08-27, 17:06   Link #13740
Hiro Hayase

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
I also vote B.

But, I think it should be W-what. (I've never heard anyone stuttering Wha-what.)
Actually stuttering is just one example of those, it also happens when characters are flustered, embarrassed, extremely shocked, and etc..
Spoiler for Volume 16 epilogue:

Spoiler for NT2 chapter 1:

And there's plenty more such instances with Kanzaki, Itsuwa, Mikoto, and other characters due to one of those reasons I mentioned above. They are not all stuttering since sometimes characters have trouble speaking when they're flustered like Kanzaki. I prefer B, but I'll go with A if the sentence starts 'N-No!' or something similar to that like 'A-At'.

W-what or Wha-what, either works I guess. But I'm a bit reluctant to that change since it originally said "Wha, what!" The various editors changed that into "Wha-what!" over time.

Btw are we finally going with Romaji names instead of the officially released names, I saw a few changes on Toaru's name guidelines on B-T like Oriana Thomason is now Oriana Thomson. Is this change final...?

Oriana Thomason -> Oriana Thomson
Sasha Croitsef -> Sasha Kreutzev
Misha Croitsef -> Misha Kreutzev
Vasilissa -> Vasilisa

P.S. Kyon make an account already, sheesh. ("But that Electromaster Missy really has some guys." Most hilarious typo evar?) LOOOOOL, I agree.
Fixed sentence is now: "But that Electromaster Missy really has some guts" thanks to Kyon.

Last edited by Hiro Hayase; 2011-08-28 at 10:44.