View Single Post
Old 2004-04-27, 09:41   Link #28
Arwyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambience Blue
Just finished watching Da Capo... All I can say is that I was completely blown away. I really enjoyed the 1st half with its humor and lightheartedness, but the 2nd half was just as incredible. (Actually, I think I watched the last 8 or 9 episodes in one sitting) I guess I'm a sucker for those artsy animes. I don't believe an anime (including Kimi Ga Nozumo Eien) has ever pulled my heartstrings this much. Too many goodbyes, I guess. As for Kamina, I wholeheartedly agree. All the bishoujo-based films I've seen (especially Mizuiro), I've enjoyed tremendously. I don't believe I've yet encountered a bishoujo-game or even h-game based series or OVA that I haven't liked (and they've all ended the way I was hoping, too ) My drama quota has thus successfully been completed (and in fact in overflow) so it's time for a light comedy or action series! (Don't worry, I've decided to watch Kanon, but at a later time).
Kanon is good, and its not quite as much an emotional roller coaster as Da Capo. I actually have put Da Capo on hold for a bit, I needed to watch something a little lighter for a bit.

I agree with you comment on the bishoujo game based anime. So far, all the ones I have seen that have been based on them have been quite good. After checking out Crescendo, I'm hoping the turn it into an anime, it would be something else if done right.