View Single Post
Old 2004-08-28, 06:37   Link #40
tenshiboy

Hello again

Sorry, I think I was a little to hard to you . It's because he became a very good friend to me, one of my best and he is a very nice guy private so I got very angry .
Yes sure I met Yuki and his Family this summer. I also met Maki there. It doesn't matter to me if you believe or not, I have also pictures, but I can't show you them. They will got in trouble if I will show. Sorry.
But the nicest person I met in Japan was defenitly Yuki's and Maki's mother, she is very kind!

See ya, bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki Nozomi
Whoa. Calm down. Seriously. I get ennerved when people start ranting off like that online.

First off, notice the (?) mark. It means that I was unsure of the information on the age.

Regardless, EE Jump is dead. Thier album was never released. It's listed as 'cancelled' everywhere. So while an album was planned, it was never techinically released. Also, all their songs are out of print. You can hardly call that being alive. And, on that link you so lovingly gave us, a mention of Sonim being on an EE Jump album is mysteriously missing. Mysteriously, they also stop releasing stuff after the sixth single.

Yes, Sonim is still releasing singles, but she is not signed with any label currently. Her managing company, Harmony Promotions, is releasing her stuff if I remember correctly. In fact, she's releasing a new single in October (or was it September...^^ called "Jigsaw Puzzle" with a c/o song "I love You" sung in Korean. So, Sonim has six singles and not five.

And really, you've met Yuki's family? Cuz really, I'm not going to believe any of that until you show some proof. I know some people who would be interested as well, especially those who are fans of his sister.

For those who don't like Japanese, here's an excellent english Sonim site run by Shidoshi. I've linked to her profile/discography page. So Very Sonim

Also, here's her official homepage from Harmony. http://www.harmonypromotion.co.jp/news.htm