View Single Post
Old 2008-07-09, 00:35   Link #2202
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Hahaha, glad to see you liked NatsuKana! To an extent, I mean.
Well "extent", not really, despite its flaws, I liked it so to speak .
Quote:
As someone told me about Chihaya: 可愛いですよねハァ(*´д`)ハァ . I fully agree, ha(a)ha(a)ha(a). Her voice actress, Hiroko Taguchi, is just good at playing the roles of character archetypes similar to Chihaya: just check out Miraroma's Tsukimiya Kaede, Purely's Akisato Manaka, and ef's Chihiro.
Pretty much the point. What's actually awesome with Chihaya is the fact she is not a "moeblob", so there isn't any inherent annoying part (that Sasara's got however): cheezy naivete, "slowness", etc. She is kinda the winning formula, and her design + the seiyuu just turn into the winning recipe XD.

As for her seiyuu, are you sure about ef Chihiro? or are you listing these characters as reference?
Anyway, certainly refreshing and I can't exactly picture any other voice for Chihaya, though I think she "could" make more comic vibes with the "moe SD" moments (what about pulling a Shiki, as Chihaya was about to execute the cake? )
Quote:
I seriously need to start on either Yuiko's or Sasara's routes. >_<
I strongly suggest you to start Yuiko before Sasara. Quality aside, checking Sasara's first will give away almost everything of the "mystery/plot" of Yuiko. I don't think any order aside of Chihaya => Yuiko => Sasara, or Yuiko => Sasara => Chihaya would be better.