View Single Post
Old 2008-07-09, 01:14   Link #2206
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
You also like Ishiki Hikaru? Omg. ;___; hi5

You should listen more to Ishiki Hikaru's various roles in other games like Houousenki Maimu, Kamipani!, Seinarukana, Boy Meets Girl, Pastel Chime Continue, ExE (though you've played this one already), Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate...hahaha, Ishiki Hikaru is just so awesome. ;___;
Yes, I know that Ishiki did Saya in ExE, and seriously, I didn't expect her being able to do the lul MILF
I certainly noticed her with her role of Yuiko-anego from Little Busters! and also Tomoyo in Tomoyo After (and I really couldn't compute she did Hikari in School days :x)

I should also add Kazane, huhu... (Loved her performance in ExE with Mio-neesan XD, and she seems nice In kamipani, as Megumi, so far I could hear. And she will be LB EX saya's seiyuu \o/).

Quote:
To get back on track though...Yuiko's route first huh? I hope I don't die out of sheer frustration, because the thing that pisses me off the most when it comes to eroges are dense leads (aside from faceless ones).
Fortunately, the little density won't last that long, and Yuiko is far more bearable than in the other routes. Though the true issue is that Souta will act like a tsundere (well he will be very reluctant because of many possible embarrassments, which is extremely ironic to say the least).

*deep Sigh* I don't have any clue what to play now... Either I continue my Yuzusoft spree with Braban!, or I can either go through Seinarukana, Kamipani, Sharin no kuni, Ef... *scratches his head* Any recommendation would be nice