View Single Post
Old 2003-11-26, 07:08   Link #8
Rune~Grey
Token Crusade Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
your not the only one, it did look kinda blurry to me also. I dl A-Keep version by the way. I think it must be the raw not the encode or my media player.
Indeed - the Keep version just seemed a bit off to me, and was fuzzy enough I was wondering if my perscription bugging me or not again. ^^ Then again, from what I hear finding raws for the first episode was a pretty large task for most people - so quality might be lacking.

Personally, it felt like the translations were a bit off - it could be because I'm used to the scanlations for the manga, and I've been thinking in those terms for such a long time that seeing other interpretations of how things are pronounced / how people talk is a bit strange. That may well be from unfamiliararity with the source material though. And we'll have enough people translating Crusade that we'll be able to pick and choose, similar to all of the groups subbing Tsukihime.

I do agree though about this series deserving quality - I'm hoping it doesn't turn into another 'lets see who can sub it first' fest like some of the older series in the past. But I'm looking forward to seeing what the next episode brings.

Rosette trying to be demure though... it seems like a great contradiction in terms. ^_^
Rune~Grey is offline   Reply With Quote