View Single Post
Old 2010-02-21, 13:05   Link #16
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
RE sports: yes that tends to be the case. But more often than not, low impact sports, especially swimming yield more benefits and hardly any harm if done correctly.
Exactly

Quote:
RE light: lol you say that as though you know what my hair is like, but yes sitting next to a window is really bad because the light is refracted. That makes it twice as bad.
You said your hair color to me some months ago....................

Quote:
RE eyebags: what if someone finds it impossible to sleep for more than 7 hours? How to change that?
Then s/he better be prepared to have eyebags/rings problems. So it depends on how s/he feels about it and if s/he cares.

I'll add that not being able to sleep more than 7h (if it's not due to have to wake up to go to work) can be the result of sleep problems. Stress can be a reason, or some mental problems.

A person like that can try to take Magnesium (trace element), or even Lithium (trace element too) if it's really that bad. Some phytotherapy can help too, such as avena sativa, Millepertuis (if the person is a bit in a depressive state before sleeping, Valeriane (for those who can't seem to reach deep sleep. Meaning that they tend to wake up whenever there is a little sound in the house)
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote