View Single Post
Old 2008-01-24, 15:44   Link #9
piku
Wilhelmina Carmel my love

Send a message via MSN to piku
overall very satisfactory on this episode. follow the original story, although it seems too hurry. nice fighting, enough description in the story (and i think the rest mystery will be explain in next episode). drawing style is above average, generally good use of special visual effect and BGM.

the 'use' of konoe san was one of my big concern because i really don't want JC make a character just for MOE and viewer's service but no relation on the main story. in this episode, the 'twins' hecate and konoe san is interesting try, hecate try to collect memories from konoe san is some how related to S1 and i guess it may be a hint of the later story, may be an original ending of S2 just like S1 (especially the original novel has a long way to go before its end) .

battel sence is not so smooth but really appreciate on magnesia and aster (star). very exciting, and it shows hecate and fecor is not that common guys. a clap to the strom of pheles and johan too.

one of a reason i love this pieces is character's love and emotional description. in this episode, a good kiss of pheles and johan, and the description on shana, wilhelmina, kazumi and tanaka is just enough for explaining their action, although it can be better.

pheles that meet johan and shana with tears are stunning. also for yuri's wilhelmina ;p