View Single Post
Old 2009-04-26, 21:17   Link #92
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaguya View Post
This movie is a special movie which makes Saki remember pains. I think that the reason for having cried while Saki saw the movie is that she remembered Ryosuke who loved before. Saki and Akira have passed only one day, after meeting. Therefore, I think that Saki does not have such deep love feeling yet to Akira that she want to cry. The scene of the toilet was so.
That makes sense. Now I get it. It did seem a bit extreme, even though she was ticked off that he hadn't come down yet. Still a bit of a mixture, going back and forth from Akira to crying over the film to Akira again, but what you say makes the most sense.

Within the anime, we do know that there is someone she "always loved" who liked this film, and we know from how awkward she was speaking about him on the bench that this was probably Ryousuke.

Also good stuff about the timing: mall not purchased until 18 days after Careless Monday. I translated a table of #9's cell phone account from the Japanese wiki, which is beginning to fill up with more info than it has had:

For anyone who doesn't know, one yen equals about one US cent, more or less.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.