View Single Post
Old 2012-06-02, 20:21   Link #271
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Actually no. There is no need to compile or compress anything in Onscripter, that feature is completely optional.

Also the term "importing" is misleading in this case. With a script of onscripter you can technically use any kind of graphic or sound files that exists in your computer, provided you give it the right path. Pretty much like the HTML code.

the easiest way to familiarize with it is to place your file inside the same directory of your onscripter. Let's say "temp.png"

To visualize the image you can use the lsp command like this:

lsp 1,":c;temp.png",0,0
print 1

this will make appear temp.png in the center of the screen without any alpha channel. If your image uses an alpha channel then write

lsp 1,":a;temp.png",0,0
print 1

the initial number refers to the priority of the image, 1 will cover 2, 2 will cover 3 and so on.
Each sprite must be given a different number.

To tell a specific path, let's say your graphic file is inside a directory called "png" inside the main directory then you write it like this:

lsp 1,":a;png\temp.png",0,0
print 1

This covers the basis of summoning graphics in onscripter. Now for the portraits it's a bit trickier. It depends on the version of the script you are using.

If you use the script from EP5 or earlier or the script edited by me in W&W or Kinjo's "When the seacats cry", you simply write:

ld c,":a;png\temp.png",1

the "c" after "ld" stands for center. You can use "r" or "l" instead if you want the sprite to appear to the right or the left.
The number refers to print effects. 1 is the default print command without any special effect.

There are various pregrogrammed effects in the Umineko script. "80" or "22" are your best bet.

For what concerns the most recent scripts... honestly... I DON'T KNOW! I never bothered to learn! ^^;
All I can tell you is that you can write "_ld" instead of "ld" and should work, but as far as I remember it doesn't work well with the print effects.

The best solution would be to add your entry in the right places of the script, but I'm not sure what are all the variables that need to be set.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote